Supply Chain Operations Manager
In this role you are responsible for product demand planning and forecasting, monitoring third party production processes, taking control of our order-to-cash process and managing our logistic operation with our partners.Auteur: Sanature 22 dec 2022
Sanature has a well-developed position within the (feminine) personal care segment, with a specific strong profile in sanitary protection and incontinence products made of 100% cotton. Our products are sold through major retail chains in the Netherlands and other European countries, as well as through online channels. Our organization is rapidly growing, expanding distribution and continuously developing our product portfolio.
Due to organizational changes, we are currently on the lookout for a Supply Chain Operations manager to further develop and professionalise our organisation and to take full control of the supply chain operational responsibilities. In this role you are responsible for product demand planning and forecasting, monitoring third party production processes, taking control of our order-to-cash process and managing our logistic operation with our partners.
Our ideal candidate would have some years of experience in an operational supply role, preferably in an FMCG environment. Our candidate has a strong personality with great communicational skills, can work independently and pro-actively with good understanding of the commercial and financial side of business.
- Managing and taking care of our order-to-cash process (order management, order invoicing, etc).
- Monitor and manage stock positions in our warehouse locations.
- Planning purchase orders with third party manufacturers.
- Manage and coordinate inbound freights with our forwarding partners and liaise with our warehouse
- Forecasting our annual product needs and planning our demands on a regular basis.
- Strive to continuously optimise our supply operations in every aspect.
- Support and assist our sales, marketing and product development department with introducing new products, planning of sales promotions and product campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Business/Finance/Economics.
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in a commercial setting, preferably in FMCG.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365, EDI and ERP.
- An urge and ambition to develop yourself and take full responsibility.
- A preference to work in a small organization with all the challenges and benefits this includes.
- Strong communicative skills and a social team player.
- Ability to have an overview in your work, with practical approach towards projects.
What do we have to offer
- Working with enthusiastic, competent and energetic colleagues in an international environment.
- Excellent salary package based on knowledge and experience.
- All equipment needed is provided (Macbook, mobile phone, etc).
- Working from a prime location at the Herengracht in the centre of Amsterdam and easy access to public transportation.
- Hours: 28 – 32 Hours